Sunday

Background

The death of my mother from Cancer and my decades of sufferings from migraine, sore throat and other ailments initiated my journey to search for an alternative route to health and life.

It did not take long for me to realise that for every disease and illness that plagues mankind, nature has a remedy. Man's sufferings from ill-health are the direct result of breaking the laws of nature. This is often due to ignorance, but more often arises from suppression of knowledge. But mankind's history are abound with great personalities and unsung heroes whose dedicated efforts and trials had resulted in the discovery of some of the secrets of health and life, be it physical, mental, emotional or spiritual.

I learned the hard way that western main stream medicine is steep in the use of surgery and man-made drugs or devices, to alleviate symptoms. It is not interested in addressing the root cause of health problems or in the prevention of illness or diseases.

While looking for answers to health, I encountered many 'shocking' revelations about the wars and politics that govern the operations of healthcare and many other main-stream systems in the modern world.

I have also discovered many higher principles or laws of life. These laws are so precise that breaking them knowingly or through ignorance will always bring about 'suffering' in one way or another, sooner or later. Simply put, we reap what we sow.

Indeed I have gone through my fair share of suffering. With each experience, I mature a little and learn to let go a bit more. So join me on my journey, if you wish ...

I shall attempt the following:

TO research and share the truth about the 'horrors' that goes on in the healthcare, food and other industries in the modern world.

TO share my personal viewpoints and that of others on topics relevant to a the holistic understanding of body, mind and spirit and the nature of life on earth

TO share, and offer where relevant, information, products and services that I have found beneficial for physical, mental and spiritual health

TO provide links to websites where you can obtain or purchase useful information, products or services

Included in my postings will be compilations on human activities, man-made substances and concepts that pose threats to our health and living. Other things of interest will be:

Wars on Health that are waged everyday in homes, clinics and hospitals resulting in ravages of health and deaths of unknowing consumers who are but victims of man's greed for money and power.


The energetic nature of the universe, human consciousness, taming of the robotic mind, the higher truths and laws of life, the past present and future of living, modern values and culture, history of the earth, the universal and cosmic "realities"

My family - Members of which had been and are the best teachers in my life.

Other visible and invisible things and concepts that were instrumental in shaping my life and beliefs.

Peter Choo

No comments: