Sunday

Tachyon Energy - A New Paradigm in Holistic Healing

My search for holistic health and healing in the early 1990s was rewarded by the discovery of Tachyon Energy, which scientists have described as the source of all frequencies in the universe. A brilliant American, David Wagner engineered how to tap into this Free Energy that pervades all space. His breakthrough discovery showed the way for a new paradigm in holistic healing and hope for raising the consciousness of humans and the world.

I have tried out many of the products and found them to be amazingly effective in the relief of pain. They are also beneficial in balancing the body, clearing energy blockages, neutralising electro-magnetic fields, enhancing sports performance, energising water, foods and the body. I travelled to the USA to get first-hand knowledge and was trained to be a Tachyon practitioner.

I have been promoting the product for the past 12 years in my holistic health business in Singapore. When the Tachyon company eventually turned multi-level, I had no choice but to join as a distributor. Although I am not an ardent enthusiast for the MLM concept, but the products they produce and market is too good to be dropped or ignored.

I will provide the link to my portal in the company's main website where you may wish to log on to do more research or to join as a distributor to enjoy the savings.

However, if you first wish to know more or to try out some of the products, do feel free to get in touch (65-6270 3929) or email: hansalife@yahoo.com as I do keep stock of the more popular items for my regular clients.

Peter Choo

Find out more!

No comments: