Monday

Art in My Life

After my tertiary education in 1966 I plunged into the business world and set up a printing company. It was not until 1983 when I became financial stable that I took a 3-year leave from business and enrolled full-time with the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts to pursue my passion in fine art.

Upon completion of a western and Chinese art course, I took part in many local art exhibitions. I was invited by the Modern Art Society to join as a member. That provided a platform for me to take part to many local and international exhibitions.

In 1989 I went back to my printing business and carried on with art during my leisure.

I have posted some of my artworks on an on-line Art Gallery and you are invited to drop by at the following link to visit my gallery:www.yessy.com/peterchoo

Enjoy !

No comments: